Welcome to Women’s Ministries! If you’re looking for a place to connect with other women, to develop lasting friendships, to get involved in the church, to draw closer to God, or just to find somewhere to fit in, this is it! We have many different areas you can join in:
- Bible Studies – Our current Bible Study group meets every other Monday night for in-depth study on various topics. All ladies are invited to attend!
- Events – We love having fun! Just a few of our past events include painting class, jewelry-making, ziplining, game nights, back-to-school luncheons, and Christmas progressive dinners.
- Small Group Time – Any given time, some of our ladies are typically out and about and send out “join me” invites to anyone who can come to whatever is going on at the time. These are great opportunities to get to know each other better in smaller groups and different settings.
- Showers of Blessings – We love to bless our sisters in Christ who are getting married or having babies!
- Retreats – We have an annual spring destination retreat where we get away from our usual surroundings and spend time building relationships with the other ladies and enjoying quiet time with God. This year we hope to have a much smaller scale fall retreat also.
Want to keep up with the latest news for Women’s Ministries?
- Pick up a copy of our monthly newsletter at the Information Desk.
- Join our Facebook group at Vilonia 1st Assembly of God Women’s Ministries.
- Join our email list. We will not bombard your inbox with emails. We just keep you “in the know” on upcoming dates. If you would like to be added to our list, please email Bethany Taff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would love to have your contact information if you’d be willing to share with us. We have pink contact cards for Women’s Ministries at the Information Desk if you’d like to provide your information.